The more the merrier


The other day, I met up with my friend Katie (& her sweet girl) at Impress.  We scored since they were having 40% off their Christmas inventory.  I picked up the cute Poppystamps Wintertime Bears set:


Chuckling...how can you stop at just one coffee?! The More the Merrier!  I did a quick watercoloring with my zigs...I like the messy look...and that bear is a mess!  I used the Memory Box Large Coffee On The Go.

I picked up a bunch of those gold glitter American Crafts card bases at J's awhile ago.  I actually cut them in half and adhere them to the top of a white cardbase, more bang for my buck that way (wink).

The polka dot panel?  It's one of our favorite Christmas wrapping papers that we picked up at Target.  Did you see Jingle Belles' first challenge of 2017?  It's: 

No Time Like the *Presents*

we'd like to see holiday cards that include the image of an actual present... OR which include some upcycled giftwrap that you've used in place of (or in addition to) patterned paper.


I'm also playing along with the Poppy Challenge:  Silent Snowflakes:


Did you notice the Cosmo Cricket - Pixie Paint in Candy?  It highlights the snowflake background which is a retired MFT Cover-Up that I used an embossing pad with in my cuttlebug.

Well, today is back to work for me.  I've had a glorious holiday and ate way too much!  Here's a peek at my New Years Day celebration:




Comments

That card is soooooooooo fun! LOVING the bear! And the food looks DELISH!!!!!!!!!!
Celeste Goff said…
Great card Amy! Love the fun pp you used and the awesome glitter paper!
lauren bergold said…
ohhhhhhh how i *LOVE* every single thing about this... especially... (but not limited to!) the fact that it's adorning our "no time like the presents" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! <3 <3 <3
lauren bergold said…
ps: that polkadot giftwrap really is FAB... gotta love target... :)
Audrey Pettit said…
Wow, your New Year's spread looks amazing! And what a cute, cute card, too! LOVE that bear! Looks so fun stamped onto the coffee sleeve! Love that you incorporated a bit of your wrapping paper on here!
Fikreta said…
so cute card!
hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
≽ܫ≼
Lisa said…
So I'm exhausted but I saw that glitter paper peeking at me and had to check it out. Oh! My other goal is to visit you more often...I mean. I'm never disappointed! This is awesome...coffee....glitter....adorable messy water colored bear and I totally didn't notice that snowflake right away. .... Love it!
I love these cute bears! You made them look colorful and bright! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Poppystamps!
Michele
D.Ann C said…
This is too funny! Love the gold bling!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Cute card fun to meet up with friends AND score on sales 😊
I Card Everyone said…
OH my goodness ... I know there was a card here somewhere... but I want one of everything in these photos!!! can I come celebrate with YOU next year, please!!! [darling bear... I didn't miss a thing]
=]
Karen B. said…
Your goodies look divine! Such a fun card too, with the glitter.
Vicki said…
I so dislike everything about coffee; aroma, flavor, stains...., but your bear is cute as can be. Happy New Year!
Lisaerica said…
Super cute Amy! I love all the dots and of coarse the gold glitter. I mean what gal wouldn't like to have a gold gillter cup or at least the top right, I know I would! I have to have some kind've bling on me everyday. Whether it's my jewelry, shirt, shoes or purse gotta have some bling, lol.Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
Kim Heggins said…
oh....those treats look so yummy! Your card is adorable and how fun to find such a fabulous sale.
SmilynStef said…
Of course you have the most adorable glittery polka dot wrapping paper ... love your cute little card ... so very glad you're wrapping it up with us at jingle belles.
Wow Amy that's brilliant! I'm also quite impressed with the New Year food! It's all wow wow wow!
Marybeth said…
Happy New Year, Amy! What a fun way to use your new stamps set , love the polka dots! Thanks for joinng us in the Poppystamsp Challenge!
pam said…
Fantastic card Amy!, love the cute Poppystamps bear stamp you used on the coffee cup.
Thanks for joining us over on the Poppystamps Challenge blog!
Pam x
Lorraine said…
Love that background. And using the bear on the die is just so cool!
Jeanne J. said…
Wow Amy! Your new years goodies stole the show for me... maybe I'm hungry? Looks AMAZING!! I love your card too with the sweet bear holding the cuppa! So clever and fun! Hugs to you!