SugarPea Designs Fall Product Release - Day 4





Welcome to Day 4 of Sweet Peek Week!  This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Fall Product Release!  The goodies will be available at  6 pm eastern Friday August 25th!!!

Today the team is featuring the new Mandala stamp set + Sweet Sentiments - You + SugarCuts You!


My card base is 4.25 x 4.25 inches.  I wanted the aqua panel with the gorgeous Mandala to really pop!  Initially I was going to heat emboss it in white but decided to ink it up with white pigment ink...really love the look.



Love the Sweet Sentiments - You!






There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs Blog!  You have all week to comment! Winners will be announced on Monday, August 28th.


The team has some amazing and creative inspiration for you using the products featured here today. You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects.  And while you’re there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today’s giveaway prize.



Comments

Andrea Shell said…
Beautiful card! Love this color combo!
So beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!
Happy Dance said…
Gorgeous card, Amy! Love the aqua and the white-inked mandala; the black sentiment draws your eye right to the colors. So simple and so sweet. I'm thinking I might have to add that sentiment set to my basket, lol! Love this card!! Bev
Laurel said…
Pretty card Amy!
Arianna Barbara said…
Oh my!!! I'm totally in love for the stunning colors you used! It seems like to swim in a beautiful sea! Love this mandala stamp!!!
abhoneyab said…
The more cards I am seeing with these sets the more I am loving it!
Amy Rohl said…
I absolutely love this, Amy! It's my favorite of all of your amazing projects!
Mary Holshouser said…
Subtle coloring.
thanks for sharing.
Angela Walters said…
This tone-on-tone looks is beautiful! It's so peaceful looking!
This is my favorite stamp set so far! This Mandala is perfection! This is more subtle then white embossing, just lovely!
M DelValle said…
Very cool idea to match it to the plate for a bday occasion. :)
Karthikha said…
Beautiful card :) I love the touch of yellow drops!!
Stacey Kowbel said…
Beautiful card! All of you are changing my mind on that stamp with how beautiful your cards are. Wasn't a fan originally, but so many great examples.
Sue D said…
So pretty. Love the pop of yellow.
Viki Banaszak said…
I love the color on this card and of course the matching plate too, LOL.
CreativSpirit said…
Beautiful card, beautiful stamp.
Beverly S. said…
Love the way you used this new release stamp. Very pretty card. YAY for fall and new releases! :)
LOVE those colours. That aqua is gorgeous and the yellow really pops! And that white mandala - amazing.
TraciLynn said…
Simple but amazingly beautiful!
Mary-Anne V said…
Stunning colour combo...love this elegant stamp.
I Card Everyone said…
leave it to YOU to find the PERFECT dot for the finishing touch to this gorgeous creation...
=]
Robin P said…
Lovely card. I'm not usually attracted to mandala stamps but I like this one. Love how you used it.
Unknown said…
Your card is so pretty!!! I love the aqua background and the yellow accents <3
lritchie said…
Loving this new mandala, great card!
Mary-Anne V said…
Very pretty colours and stamp.
Audrey Pettit said…
SO gorgeous, Amy! Love the petite square size to your card, and so, so, SO love that subtle white mandala against the aqua! Just so elegant and serene, and the small pop of yellow from the enamel dots is the most perfect finishing touch!