#PSL




Hey, Happy Saturday!  It's another wonderful Fall Day in the Pacific Northwest!  I decided to design a Pumpkin Spice Latte themed card.

One of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamp sets is Just Brew It!  Such a fun set! 


I combined it with the Pumpkin Patch confetti cuts,  Love those Lacy Scallop Circle confetti cuts!  The paper is from the Every Little Bit 6x6 paper pad.


I meant to take a photo of the Tangerine base panel.  I generally cut my full size cardstock into 1/4's.  This particular one had 2 die cuts out of the center..perfect for what I needed.  I topped off my card with twine and a clip from my stash.

My card was inspired by Fusion Card Challenge:




I used the following Reverse Confetti colors:


Tangerine  •  Stone  •  Midnight



Comments

Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Beautiful card! The colors looks amazing!
Linda Callahan said…
Love the colors for fall! Sweet card!
CarlavdM said…
Wonderfull card Amy
Love love love love this! LOVING the pumpkin and the cuppa!!!!!!!!!!!
Hetty said…
Great card for all the callenges with my favorite flavor!
Broni said…
What a great card! Love the coffee mug and pumpkin together!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!
Fikreta said…
Wonderfull card !
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the patterns in this card and the bit of twine and clothespin.
Nora Noll said…
I am loving the mix of patterns on this adorable card. That pumpkin is so fun!!
Karren said…
Gorgeous card with fun patterns and images. We don't have pumpkin spice over here in New Zealand and I feel I must be missing out on something :) Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.